The EpiQuik™ Tissue Methyl-CpG Binding Domain Protein 2 ChIP Kit is a convenient package of tools that allows the experimenter to investigate the in vivo binding of MBD2 to methylated DNA in a variety of mammalian tissues. The entire procedure can be completed within 5 hours and produces far superior results than any competitor kits. The EpiQuik™ Tissue Methyl-CpG Binding Domain Protein 2 ChIP Kit is suitable for combining the specificity of immunoprecipitation with qualitative and quantitative PCR, MS-PCR, DNA sequencing, and southern blot as well as DNA microarray. The kit has the following advantages:
- The fastest procedure available, which can be finished within 5 hours.
- Strip microwell format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
- Columns for DNA purification are included: save time and reduce labor.
- Compatible with all DNA amplification-based approaches.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
Principle & Procedure
The EpiQuik™ Tissue Methyl-CpG Binding Domain Protein 2 ChIP Kit contains all reagents required for carrying out a successful Chromatin Immunoprecipitation for MBD2 from mammalian tissues. Particularly, this kit includes a ChIP-grade MBD2 antibody and a negative control normal mouse IgG. Chromatin from the cells is extracted, sheared, and added into the microwell immobilized with the antibody. DNA is released from the antibody-captured MBD2 protein-DNA complex, reversed and purified through the specifically designed Fast-Spin Column. Eluted DNA can be used for various down-stream applications.
CP1 (Wash Buffer)
CP2 (Antibody Buffer)
CP3 (Lysis Buffer)
CP4 (ChIP Dilution Buffer)
CP5 (DNA Release Buffer)
CP6 (Reverse Buffer)
CP7 (Binding Buffer)
CP8 (Elution Buffer)
Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (100X)*
Proteinase K (10 mg/ml)*
Normal Mouse IgG (0.5 mg/ml)*
Anti-MBD2 (0.5 mg/ml)*
8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame)
8-Well Strip Caps
* For maximum recovery of the products, centrifuge the original vial after thawing prior to opening the cap.