What Is RRBS
Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing (RRBS) is an enhanced bisulfite-based sequencing method utilized to detect up 7 – 8 million unique CpG sites, covering nearly all CpG islands, gene promoters, and most genetic regulatory elements, gene bodies, and repeated DNA sequences. Limited Time Special Offer: Receive our Enhanced RRBS service for just $539 / sample (with minimum 12 samples per lane)
A Cost-effective Way To Perform Sequencing
RRBS is an NGS platform used to analyze the genome-wide methylation at base resolution detail by the use of a
restriction enzyme and bisulfite treatment to focus on the areas in the genome that have a high CpG content. This is typically designed for researchers who are looking for cost effective ways to perform the sequencing instead of having Whole Genome Bisulfite Sequencing (WGBS) performed.
Why Work With Us?
RRBS is typically recommended for first time users with bisulfite sequencing based on the optimized price and data you would receive when performing this experiment.
- Service #S-1EMS
- Bisulfite sequencing method utilized to detect nearly all CpG sites across the entire genome at base resolution detail
- End-to-End Package
- Includes library prep, sequencing, and bioinformatics (differential methylation analysis)
- FASTQ raw data, FASTQC quality control insights, read mapping, methylation calling and differential methylation analysis
- Rapid Turnaround Time
- 4 – 8 weeks from sample submission*
- Sequencing & Library Preparation Guarantee
- Library QC by Bioanalyzer, KAPA quantification and Q30 Sequencing score > 75%
- Enhanced Double RRBS
- Higher CpG coverage than standard RRBS while being more cost-effective than WGBS (ideal for pilot studies)
- High Sequencing Depth
- Greater than 10X sequencing depth generating ~ 20 million reads per library
- Post-Completion Technical Support
- Complimentary high-quality support to assist with data analysis at no additional charge
*These are examples of data that may be provided. Please consult your service representative regarding the exact data you will receive.
We currently accept isolated DNA samples for our Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing service. Proper sample preparation along with the appropriate quality control methods on your end will allow the greatest chance for assay success. Please follow all guidelines for sample requirements, packaging and labeling, and shipping which are outlined on the
Talk to a Scientist
Want more information on our Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing service or interested in customizing your research project? We’re here to help! Get in touch with one of our highly knowledgeable epigenetic services experts by calling toll-free at 1-877-374-4368 or emailing services @ epigentek.com.