Comprehensive Epigenetic Services for Genome-Wide DNA Methylation Analysis
Genome-wide DNA methylation analysis is now made easy using our comprehensive DNA methylation analysis services. The study of methylation at single base resolution of individual cytosines in DNA is facilitated by bisulfite treatment of DNA followed by PCR amplification, cloning, and sequencing of individual amplimers. EpiGentek’s Methyl-Seq platform yields reliable information on the methylation states of individual cytosines by effectively and efficiently preparing converted DNA for use in next generation sequencing techniques. Complete services for methylation-specific PCR, global 5-hmC quantification, and global 5-mC quantification are also available for your DNA methylation-based research.
Not sure where to start? Let us help!
One of the facets that separates EpiGentek’s service offerings from the competition is that we provide our knowledge and expertise from end-to-end; including helping you choose the right service for your lab’s needs. We have already helped thousands of satisfied customers with their research projects from start to completion, let us assist you today!
- Genome-wide coverage at base resolution detail of the individual methylated cytosines (5-mC) in DNA
- Ideal for customers to observe the methylation specific bases in the genome
Bisulfite-based DNA methylation sequencing at a targeted region of interest
Bisulfite sequencing method utilized to detect nearly all CpG sites across the entire genome at base resolution detail
Complete genome coverage of methylation at every CpG site and less common non-CpG sites such as CNG
- Measurement of total cytosine methylation (5-mC) of specific genes (or gene regions) in DNA
- Ideal for customers wanting a total 5-mC in a gene region of interest as a percentage
Methylation-specific PCR approach to detect and identify methylated status in CpG islands within one or several gene targets
- Global measurement of total cytosine methylation or hydroxylmethylation (5-hmC) in DNA
- Ideal for beginners to get total amounts of 5-mC or 5-hmC as a percentage
ELISA-based assay for quantitation of total methylated cytosine levels in DNA
ELISA-based assay for quantitation of total hydroxymethylated cytosine levels in DNA