The EpiQuik™ Dnmt1 Assay Kit is a convenient package of tools that allows the experimenter to measure the amount of Dnmt1 at tremendously fast speeds and consistency; superior and safer than all other current methods. The kit is ready-to-use and provides all the essential components needed to carry out a successful Dnmt1 assay experiment without the need for electrophoresis and transfer process. The EpiQuik™ Dnmt1 Assay Kit is suitable for measuring Dnmt amounts quantitatively from fresh tissue and cultured cells of human and mouse. The kit has the following advantages:
- The fastest procedure, which can be finished within 3 hours.
- Innovative colorimetric assay to quantitatively measure Dnmt1 amount without the need for electrophoresis.
- Strip microplate format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput analysis.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
Principle & Procedure
The EpiQuik™ Dnmt1 Assay Kit is designed for measuring total Dnmt1 amount from tissues or cells. In an assay with this kit, the unique Dnmt affinity substrate is stably coated on the strip well. The sample is added into the well and Dnmt1 contained in the sample binds to the substrate. The bound Dnmt1 can be recognized with a specific Dnmt1 antibody and colorimetrically quantified through an ELISA-like reaction. The amount of Dnmt1 is proportional to the intensity of color development.
D1 (10X Wash Buffer)
D2 (Assay Buffer)
D3 (Dnmt1 Standard, 20 µg/ml)*
D4 (Affinity Antibody, 500 µg/ml)*
D5 (Detection Antibody, 200 µg/ml)*
D6 (Developing Solution)
D7 (Stop Solution)
BB (Blocking Buffer)
8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame)
* For maximum recovery of the products, centrifuge the original vial after thawing prior to opening the cap.