The EpiQuik™ Quantitative PCR Fast Kit allows for a fast, specific, sensitive, and reproducible quantitative real time analysis of DNA samples. The novel hot start DNA polymerase contained in this kit reduces the overall time required for quantitative PCR from approximately 2 hours to just 70 minutes. The kit also facilitates sensitivity and specificity of quantitative PCR by significantly increasing primer-DNA template annealing, while simultaneously reducing non-specific annealing. This results in considerable time savings and a more efficient real time PCR.
- An extremely fast procedure that can be finished within 70 minutes.
- Abundant yields due to high amplification efficiency.
- Highly accurate and specific in PCR, which reduces false-positive results.
- Convenient master mix format allows for an easy reaction setup.
- Can be used with any block-based real-time PCR instrument.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
Principle & Procedure
The EpiQuik™ Quantitative PCR Fast Kit provides a master mix format which contains a hot start DNA polymerase, dNTPs, an MS-PCR enhancer, an optimized buffer, and an intercalating green dye. This master mix allows for a convenient and easy reaction setup. The unique hot start DNA polymerase is provided in an inactive state at ambient temperature and is reactivated by several minute long incubations at 95°C, which can easily be integrated into existing thermal cycling steps. The hot start DNA polymerase in combination with the optimized buffer ensures the quantitative PCR specificity and sensitivity. The green dye allows for DNA detection and analysis without using a sequence-specific probe.
Master Mix (2X)
Control Primers (GAPDH)
Forward (100 µM)
Reverse (100 µM)