Methylamp Hot Taq Probe qPCR Mix (no ROX) is optimized for real-time quantitative PCR assays and contains all the components necessary to perform qPCR, with the exception of template, primers, and probe. The qPCR Mix contains optimized components and Methylamp Hot Taq DNA polymerase supplied in a proprietary reaction buffer that enables detection of low copy number targets. Methylamp Hot Taq DNA polymerase is activated by a 15 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
Methylamp Hot Taq Probe qPCR Mix (no ROX) is compatible for use with any probe system and qPCR cyclers that do not require reference dye, including Bio-Rad iQ™ 5, Opticon™, Opticon™ 2; Chromo 4™, MiniOpticon, CFX96, CFX384; Cepheid SmartCycler™ ; Corbett Rotor-Gene™ 3000, Rotor-Gene™ 6000; Eppendorf Mastercycler® ep realplex; Roche LightCycler® 480 and Techne Quantica™.
- Methylamp Hot Taq DNA polymerase
- 5 x qPCR buffer P
- 15 mM MgCl2: 1 x PCR solution – 3 mM MgCl2
- dNTPs, including dTTP to improve reaction sensitivity and efficiency compared to dUTP
- No ROX dye
- 1 ml of mix is sufficient for 250 reactions
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets including DNA from bisulfite treatment, ChIP or MeDIP
- Profiling gene expression
- High Resolution Melt (HRM) Analysis
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
Routine storage: -20°C. Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of Methylamp Hot Taq Probe qPCR Mix.