Methylamp Hot Taq EvaGreen® qPCR Mix (no ROX) is optimized for real-time quantitative PCR assays. The ready-to-use mix includes Methylamp Hot Taq DNA polymerase, ultrapure dNTPs, MgCl2 and EvaGreen® dye. Only water, template and primers need to be added. Methylamp Hot Taq DNA polymerase is activated by a 15 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents extension of nonspecifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
EvaGreen® Dye: DNA-binding dye for qPCR that, compared to SYBR® Green I, has similar spectra but much less PCR inhibition. It is extremely stable dye and has been shown to be nonmutagenic and noncytotoxic. EvaGreen® is compatible with all common real-time PCR cyclers – simply select the standard settings for SYBR® Green or FAM!
Methylamp Hot Taq EvaGreen® qPCR Mix (no ROX) can be used with all major qPCR cyclers that do not require reference dye, including Bio-Rad iQ™ 5, Opticon™, Opticon™ 2; Chromo 4™, MiniOpticon, CFX96, CFX384; Corbett Rotor-Gene™ 3000, Rotor-Gene™ 6000; Roche LightCycler® 480 and Techne Quantica™.
- Methylamp Hot Taq DNA polymerase
- 5 x qPCR Buffer E
- 12.5 mM MgCl2: 1 x PCR solution – 2.5 mM MgCl2
- dNTPs, including dTTP to improve reaction sensitivity and efficiency compared to dUTP
- EvaGreen® dye
- no ROX dye
- 1 ml of mix is sufficient for 250 reactions
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets including DNA from bisulfite treatment, ChIP or MeDIP
- Profiling gene expression
- High Resolution Melt (HRM) Analysis
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
Routine storage: -20°C. Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of Methylamp Hot Taq EvaGreen® qPCR Mix (no ROX).