Methylamp Hot Taq Probe qPCR Capillary Mix is optimized for real-time quantitative PCR assays. The ready-to-use mix includes Methylamp Hot Taq DNA polymerase, ultrapure dNTPs and MgCl2. Only template, primers, probe and water need to be added. Methylamp Hot Taq DNA polymerase is activated by a 15 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during qPCR setup.
Methylamp Hot Taq Probe qPCR Capillary Mix can be used with LightCycler® 1.x and LightCycler® 2.0 (Roche Applied Sciences).
- Methylamp Hot Taq DNA polymerase
- 5x qPCR Buffer P
- 15 mM MgCl2: 1 x PCR solution – 3 mM MgCl2
- dNTPs, including dTTP to improve reaction sensitivity and efficiency
- 1 ml of mix is sufficient for 250 reactions
- Detection and quantification of DNA and cDNA targets
- Profiling gene expression
- Microbial detection
- Viral load determination
Routine storage:-20°C. Shipping and temporary storage for up to 1 month at room temperature has no detrimental effects on the quality of Methylamp Hot Taq Probe qPCR Capillary Mix.