EpiQuik Red Taq 2x PCR Mix is a premixed solution containing everything needed for successful PCR reaction except specific primers and DNA template.The mix includes high-quality recombinant EpiQuik Red Taq Hot Thermostable DNA polymerase, nucleotides and magnesium in a PCR reaction buffer. The mix has a special additive - the inert red dye. This makes it very suitable for standard applications. Strong red color of the mix allows user to verify adequate mixing. Reaction products are ready for direct gel loading and the dye serves as a marker for electrophoresis progress monitoring. For the reaction set-up, add the PCR Mix (10 or 25 µl) to the primers, template and water for the total reaction volume of 20 or 50 µl. To activate the EpiQuik Red Taq Hot Thermostable DNA polymerase it should be incubated at 95 - 97°C for 15 minutes as a first PCR step. This enzyme mix allows the PCR setup at ambient temperature without nonspecific annealing and extension.
- EpiQuik Red Taq DNA Polymerase (0.1 U/µl) in reaction buffer, 4 mM MgCl2, 0.4 mM of each dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP)
- Water (nuclease free) - 1 ml
- 1 ml of mix is sufficient for 100 reactions
- Ready-to-use mix reduces experimental variability
- Reduced pipetting steps, thereby less time-consuming set-up of PCR
- Set-up at room temperature
- Visualization of complete reaction mixing
- Direct loading of samples following amplification
Store at -20ºC. Guaranteed stable for 1 year when properly stored.