EpiQuik Hot Taq 2x PCR Mix is a prepared solution containing everything needed for successful PCR reaction except specific primers and DNA template. The mix includes high-quality recombinant EpiQuik Hot Taq DNA polymerase, nucleotides in a specifically optimized buffer formulation and MgCl2 with final concentration of 2 mM. For reaction set-up, add the PCR Mix (25 µl) to the primers, template and water (is provided in the set; total volume of 50 µl).
- EpiQuik Hot Taq DNA Polymerase (0.1 U/µl) in reaction buffer, 4 mM MgCl2, 0.4 mM of each dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP)
- Water (nuclease free) - 1 ml
- 1 ml of mix is sufficient for 100 reactions
- Ready-to-use mix reduces experimental variability
- Reduced pipetting steps, thereby less time-consuming set-up of PCR
- Set-up at room temperature
Store at -20ºC. Guaranteed stable for 1 year when properly stored.