The EpiQuik™ Global Histone H3-K27 Methylation Assay Kit is suitable for specifically measuring global histone H3-K27 methylation using a variety of mammalian cells including fresh and frozen tissues, cultured adherent and suspension cells. The kit has the following advantages:
- Quick and efficient procedure, which can be finished within 5 hours.
- Innovative colorimetric assay without the need for radioactivity, electrophoresis, and chromatography.
- Strip microwell format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
Principle & Procedure
The EpiQuik™ Global H3-K27 Methylation Assay Kit is designed for measuring global histone H3-K27 methylation. In an assay with this kit, the histone proteins are stably spotted on the strip wells. The methylated histone H3-K27 can be recognized with a high-affinity antibody. The ratio or amount of methylated H3-K27 can be quantified through HRP conjugated secondary antibody-color development system and is proportional to the intensity of color development.
GG1 (10x lysis buffer)
GG2 (Extraction buffer)
GG3 (10X Wash Buffer)
GG4 (Histone Buffer)
GG5 (Blocking Buffer)
GG6 (Antibody Buffer)
GG7 (Capture Antibody, 100 µg/ml)*
GG8 (Detection Antibody, 400 µg/ml)*
GG9 (Developing Solution)
GG10 (Stop solution)
Methylated H3-K27 Control (60 µg/ml)*
8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame)
* For maximum recovery of the products, centrifuge the original vial prior to opening the cap.