Fall Savings: Take 12% Off Epigenetic Antibodies including thousands of conjugates. Use code E1710AUT
. Ends 10/31/17.
» Learn More
ELISA-Based CRISPR/Cas9 Assay Kits
EpiQuik CRISPR/Cas9 Assay ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Specifically measure CRISPR-associated protein 9 (Cas9 and dCas9) amounts from S. pyogenes - the standard Cas9 ortholog. Quantification can be done quickly and easily using purified Cas9 nuclease or whole cell extracts isolated from tissues and cultured cells of various species.
EpiQuik CRISPR/SaCas9 (S. aureus) Assay ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Specifically measure CRISPR-associated protein 9 (Cas9 and dCas9)amounts from S. aureus - a smaller Cas9 ortholog appropriate for using viral vectors. Quantification can be done quickly and easily using purified SaCas9 nuclease or whole cell extracts isolated from tissues and cultured cells of various species.
Each of these kits have the following advantages:
- Quick and easy 3 hour procedure
- Innovative colorimetric assay to quantitatively measure Cas9 protein amount without the need for electrophoresis
- Great for screening Cas9-transfected clones
- Detection limit as low as 0.1 ng/well
- Flexible strip microplate format for manual or high throughput analysis
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions
For antibody-based studies in CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing and genetic engineering
|CRISPR/Cas9 (SaCas9) Monoclonal
|| Monoclonal ||Monoclonal
||Cas9 & dCas9 (S. pyogenes)||Cas9 & dCas9 (S. aureus)
||ELISA, IF, IP, WB|| ELISA, IF, IP, WB
|| Species Independent||Species Independent
||10 µg, 50 µg, 100 µg||10 µg, 50 µg, 100 µg