The EpiQuik™ Methyl-Histone H3-K9 ChIP Kit is a convenient package of tools that allows the experimenter to investigate interactions of histone H3-K9 methylation and DNA in vivo efficiently. The entire procedure can be completed within 5 hours and produces far superior results than any competitor kits. The EpiQuik™ Methyl-Histone H3-K9 ChIP Kit is suitable for combining the specificity of immunoprecipitation with qualitative and quantitative PCR, MS-PCR, DNA sequencing, and southern blot, as well as DNA microarray.
WHY CHOOSE THE EPIQUIK™ METHYL-HISTONE H3-K9 ChIP KIT?
- The fastest procedure available, which can be finished within 5 hours.
- Strip microplate format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
- Columns for DNA purification are included: save time and reduce labor.
- Compatible with all DNA amplification-based approaches.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
The EpiQuik™ Methyl-Histone H3-K9 ChIP Kit contains all reagents required for carrying out a successful chromatin immunoprecipitation for methyl-histone H3-K9 from mammalian cells. Particularly, this kit includes a ChIP-grade methyl-histone H3-K9 antibody and a negative control normal mouse IgG. Chromatin from the cells is extracted, sheared, and added into the microwell immobilized with the antibody. DNA is released from the antibody-captured methyl-histone H3-K9 protein-DNA complex, reversed and purified through the specifically designed Fast-Spin Column. Eluted DNA can be used for various down-stream applications.
CP1 (Wash Buffer)
CP2 (Antibody Buffer)
CP3A (Pre-Lysis Buffer)
CP3B (Lysis Buffer)
CP4 (ChIP Dilution Buffer)
CP5 (DNA Release Buffer)
CP6 (Reverse Buffer)
CP7 (Binding Buffer)
CP8 (Elution Buffer)
Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (100X)*
Proteinase K (10 mg/ml)*
Normal Mouse IgG (0.5 mg/ml)*
Anti-Dimethyl-H3-K9 (1 mg/ml)*
8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame)
8-Well Strip Caps
* For maximum recovery of the products, centrifuge the original vial after thawing prior to opening the cap.