The EpiQuik™ Plant ChIP Kit is a convenient package of tools that allows the experimenter to investigate protein-DNA interaction in vivo efficiently. The entire procedure can be completed within 6 hours and produces far superior results than any competitor kits. The EpiQuik™ Plant ChIP Kit is suitable for combining the specificity of immunoprecipitation with qualitative and quantitative PCR, MS-PCR, DNA sequencing, and southern blot, as well as DNA microarray.
WHY CHOOSE THE EPIQUIK™ PLANT ChIP KIT?
- The fastest procedure available, which can be finished within 6 hours.
- Strip microwell format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
- Columns for DNA purification are included: save time and reduce labor.
- Compatible with all DNA amplification-based approaches.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
The EpiQuik™ Plant ChIP Kit contains all reagents required for carrying out a successful chromatin immunoprecipitation from plant cells. Particularly, this kit includes a ChIP-grade dimethyl-histone H3-K9 antibody and a negative control normal mouse IgG. Chromatin from the cells is extracted, sheared, and added into the microwell immobilized with the antibody. DNA is released from the antibody-captured protein-DNA complex, reversed and purified through the specifically designed Fast-Spin Column. Eluted DNA can be used for various down-stream applications.
DNA was immunoprecipitated from 2-week-old icu2-1/icu2-1 seedlings. PCR was used to amplify the ORNITHINE TRANSCARBAMILASE (OTC) gene and regions of the AGAMOUS gene.
CP1 (Wash Buffer)
CP2 (Antibody Buffer)
CP3C (5X Lysis Buffer I)
CP3D (Lysis Buffer II)
CP3E (Lysis Buffer III)
CP3F (Lysis Buffer IV)
CP4 (ChIP Dilution Buffer)
CP5 (DNA Release Buffer)
CP6 (Reverse Buffer)
CP7 (Binding Buffer)
CP8 (Elution Buffer)
Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (100X)*
Normal Mouse IgG (1 mg/ml)*
Anti-Dimethyl H3-K9 (1 mg/ml)*
Proteinase K (10 mg/ml)*
8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame)
8-Well Strip Caps
* For maximum recovery of the products, centrifuge the original vial after thawing prior to opening the cap.