The EpiQuik™ Global Acetyl Histone H4-K12 Quantification Kit (Colorimetric) is a convenient package of tools that allows the experimenter to measure global acetylation of histone H4-K12. The kit is ready-to-use and provides all the essential components needed to carry out a successful assay experiment. The EpiQuik™ Global Acetyl Histone H4-K12 Quantification Kit (Colorimetric) is suitable for specifically measuring global histone H4-K12 acetylation using a variety of mammalian cells (human, mouse, etc.) including from fresh and frozen tissues, and cultured adherent and suspension cells.
WHY CHOOSE THE EPIQUIK™ GLOBAL ACETYL HISTONE H4-K12 QUANTIFICATION KIT (COLORIMETRIC)?
- Quick and efficient procedure, which can be finished within 2.5 hours.
- Innovative colorimetric assay without the need for radioactivity, electrophoresis, or chromatography.
- Specifically captures acetyl H4-K12 with the detection limit as low as 2 ng/well and detection range from 20 ng-5 µg/well of histone extracts.
- The control is conveniently included for the quantification of the amount of acetyl H4-K12.
- Strip microplate format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
The EpiQuik™ Global Acetyl Histone H4-K12 Quantification Kit (Colorimetric) is designed for measuring global histone H4-K12 acetylation. In an assay with this kit, the acetyl histone H4 at lysine 12 is captured to strip wells coated with an acetyl H4-K12 antibody. The captured acetyl histone H4-K12 can then be detected with a labeled detection antibody, followed by a color development reagent. The ratio of acetyl H4-K12 is proportional to the intensity of absorbance. The absolute amount of acetyl H4-K12 can be quantified by comparing to the standard control.
C1 (10X Wash Buffer)
C2 (Antibody Buffer)
C3 (Detection Antibody, 1 mg/ml)*
C4 (Color Developer)
C5 (Stop Solution)
Signal Report Solution*
Standard Control (100 µg/ml)*
8-Well Sample Strips (with Frame)
8-Well Standard Control Strips
* For maximum recovery of the products, centrifuge the original vial after thawing prior to opening the cap.