The EpiQuik™ Global Histone H3 Phosphorylation (Ser28) Assay Kit (Fluorometric) is a convenient set of tools that allows the experimenter to measure global phospho histone H3 (ser28). The kit is ready-to-use and provides all the essential components needed for specifically measuring global histone H3 phophorylation at ser28 using a variety of mammalian cells (human, mouse, etc.) including fresh and frozen tissues, and cultured adherent and suspension cells.
WHY CHOOSE THE EPIQUIK™ GLOBAL HISTONE H3 PHOSPHORYLATION (SER28) ASSAY KIT (FLUOROMETRIC)?
- Quick and efficient procedure, which can be finished within 3 hours.
- Innovative fluorometric assay without the need for radioactivity, electrophoresis, or chromatography.
- Specifically captures phospho histone H3 (ser28) with the detection limit as low as 0.5 ng/well.
- The control is conveniently included for the quantification of phosphorylated histone H3 (ser28).
- Strip microplate format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
The EpiQuik™ Global Histone H3 Phosphorylation (Ser28) Assay Kit (Fluorometric) is designed for measuring global histone H3 phosphorylation at ser28. In an assay with this kit, the phosphorylated histone H3 at ser28 is captured to the strip wells coated with an anti-phospho histone H3 (ser28) antibody. The captured phospho histone H3 (ser28) can then be detected with a labeled detection antibody, followed by a fluoro development reagent. The ratio of phospho histone H3 (ser28) is proportional to the intensity of fluorescence. The absolute amount of phospho histone H3 (ser28) can be quantitated by comparing to the standard control.
F1 (10X Wash Buffer)
F2 (Antibody Buffer)
F3 (Detection Antibody, 1 mg/ml)*
F4 (Fluoro Developer)*
F5 (Fluoro Enhancer)*
F6 (Fluoro Dilution)
Standard Control (100 µg/ml)*
8-Well Sample Strips (with Frame)
8-Well Standard Control Strips
* For maximum recovery of the products, centrifuge the original vial prior to opening the cap.