The EpiQuik™ Global Tri-Methyl Histone H3-K27 Quantification Kit (Fluorometric) is a convenient package of tools that allows the experimenter to specifically measure global tri-methylation of histone H3-K27 fluorometrically using a variety of mammalian cells (human, mouse, etc.) including fresh and frozen tissues, cultured adherent and suspension cells.
WHY CHOOSE THE EPIQUIK™ GLOBAL TRI-METHYL HISTONE H3-K27 QUANTIFICATION KIT (FLUOROMETRIC)?
- Quick and efficient procedure, which can be finished within 2.5 hours.
- Innovative fluorometric assay without the need for radioactivity, electrophoresis, and chromatography.
- Specifically captures tri-methylated H3-K27 with the detection limit as low as 0.4 ng/well and detection range from 5 ng-2 µg/well of histone extracts.
- The control is conveniently included for the quantification of tri-methylated H3-K27.
- Strip microplate format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
The EpiQuik™ Global Tri-Methyl Histone H3-K27 Quantification Kit (Fluorometric) is designed for measuring global histone H3-K27 tri-methylation. In an assay with this kit, the tri-methylated histone H3 at lysine 27 is captured to the strip wells coated with an anti-trimethyl H3-K27 antibody. The captured tri-methylated histone H3-K27 can then be detected with a labeled detection antibody, followed by a fluorescent development reagent. The ratio of tri-methylated H3-K27 is proportional to the intensity of fluorescence. The absolute amount of tri-methylated H3-K27 can be quantitated by comparing to the standard control.
F1 (10X Wash Buffer)
F2 (Antibody Buffer)
F3 (Detection Antibody, 1 mg/ml)*
F4 (Fluoro Developer)*
F5 (Fluoro Enhancer)*
F6 (Fluoro Dilution)
Standard Control (100 µg/ml)*
8-Well Sample Strips (with Frame)
8-Well Standard Control Strips
* For maximum recovery of the products, centrifuge the original vial prior to opening the cap.