We recommend using a newer version of this product: EpiQuik DNA Demethylase Activity/Inhibition Assay Ultra Kit
The EpiQuik™ DNA Demethylase Activity/Inhibition Assay Kit is a convenient package of tools that allows the experimenter to measure DNA demethylase activity/inhibition at tremendously fast speeds and consistency; superior and safer than all other current methods. The kit is ready-to-use and provides all the essential components needed for measuring total DNA demethylase activity/inhibition. The EpiQuik™ DNA Demethylase Activity/Inhibition Assay Kit is suitable for measuring DNA demethylase activity/inhibition using purified enzyme or protein extracts from the cultured cells and tissues.
WHY CHOOSE THE EPIQUIK™ DNA DEMETHYLASE ACTIVITY/INHIBITION ASSAY KIT?
- Quick and efficient procedure, which can be finished within 3 hours.
- Innovative colorimetric assay without the need for radioactivity, electrophoresis, and chromatography.
- Strip microwell format makes the assay flexible: manual or high throughput.
- Simple, reliable, and consistent assay conditions.
DD1 (10X Wash Buffer)
DD2 (Demethylase Assay Buffer)
DD3 (Demethylase Substrate)*
DD4 (Demethylation Standard, 10 µg/ml)*
DD5 (Capture Antibody, 1000 µg/ml)*
DD6 (Detecting Antibody, 200 µg/ml)*
DD7 (Developing Solution)
DD8 (Stop Solution)
8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame)
* For maximum recovery of the products, centrifuge the original vial after thawing prior to opening the cap.